Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bringing the Beast out

 photo IMG_2733_zpsvdg9n3fv.jpg

 photo IMG_2727_zpsaiev1xw2.jpg

 photo IMG_2729_zpsr3mhz0ey.jpg

Hello Loves, 

     I been thinking a lot about my blog. I've felt as if my blog was missing that personal connection with my readers. My post tended to be straight forward with details on the outfits. That to me seems very boooooring. I've decided to use my blog as a form of expression not only in fashion but also in my personal life. Although I won't be sharing every single detail of my life, I will be sharing pieces of it. I hope you guys find this more pleasing and at least a bit entertaining than my last posts. 

    Let's begin, shall we.

   In my last post I featured two outfits from my recent trip to my parent's home country.  It had been 14 years since my last visit to my parent's small little town in Mexico. It was suppose to be a trip in which I spent time with my dear grandma who I hadn't seen in years. Unfortunately, she left us before I had a chance to see her. First day there it was like it was finally sinking in that she was no longer with us. Specially much more when my stay there would be at her home which she started to fix up when she found out we would be visiting. It was still nice to introduce my husband to the place where my family came from and to see family. 

    During the time there we had a lot of town festivities and I wore varies outfits. I was unable to capture them all so once I got back to the states..I went on snapping. So the next couple of post will feature more details about my trip and outfits worn.

Xo, Cari

 photo IMG_2754_zpsxyzhi4la.jpg

 photo IMG_2743_zpszjvoddju.jpg

 photo IMG_2734_zpswfnahk1s.jpg

1 comment: