Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Long Time, No Blog


 photo IMG_7070_zps066aaad1.jpg

 photo IMG_7072_zps3611403b.jpg

Hello Ladies,

        I can't remember how long it has been since my last blog post. I have been such a terrible blogger. As in for the excuse, all I can say is that I been so busy with my makeup business leaving no time for fashion. How horrible! Well, the bright side is that I have this post for you.

     I have seen so many beautiful pieces of clothing with lace and crotchet that I couldn't help picking up this dress from Forever 21. I Love Love Love! It's such a perfect summer dress (which will be a little series that I'll be putting together for the upcoming posts). I paired it with some gladiator sandals from Love and Culture (so in love with these as well).

Are you into lace/crotchet pieces as well?

XO,
Cari

 photo IMG_7062_zpsb3162732.jpg

 photo IMG_7066_zpsde9e4f35.jpg

 photo IMG_7067_zpsf0690686.jpg

Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Love and Culture
Bag: Louis Vuitton   

3 comments:

  1. Where have you been!!!!. I check everyday to see what's new from you. You look amazing as usual and I hope to see more of you.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Found you on Instagram through #latinablogger and I'm enjoying your blog! Check mine out if u have a chance www.pamperedlatina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy your back! Love your dress
    www.momwithstyle.com

    ReplyDelete