Friday, November 16, 2012

High Boots and Cheetah


Photobucket

Photobucket






Hey Ladies,

    I really tried to take some good picture but it makes it hard to take them indoor specially when it's really cloudy. Did I mention that I love wearing leggings in the Fall? I think I did many many times. Here is yet another one. Hope yall have a wonderful weekend.

Xo, Cari
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hola Chicas,

   Lo intente pero como pueden ven mis fotos esta un poco oscuras. Es aun mas difícil cuando quiero tomar fotos adentro cuando esta nublado. No se si lo mencione pero me encanta usar estos pantalones tipo medias en el otoño. Creo que si lo mencione muchas muchas veces. Bueno aqui les tengo otro. Espero que tengan un bonito fin de semana. 


Xo, Cari
Photobucket

Top: Forever21 (last yr)
Boots: Local Store (last yr)
Faux Leather Jacket: Forever21 (last yr)

1 comment:

  1. You look so sexy!!! The boots r awesome!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete